If you want to add your own control system, this is the way to go. This CR-ER mill is ready for you to mount your motors and begin adding your favorite controller. Available as shown below in the 2018 and 2019 frame sizes.
1 YEAR WARRANTY!
We Are A Licensed Taig Dealer. We Stock Every Machine & Accessory That Taig Makes.
PLEASE NOTE... The "CR" means CNC Ready. This IS NOT a CNC mill. The CR series simply has the nema 23 motor mounts added for your convenience, adjustable bronze backlash nuts on each axis to aid with backlash prevention... The spindle motor is upgraded to a 1/4 H.P. Axis drive motors and controller are NOT included.
The Taig CR-ER Micro Mill Includes The Industry Standard ER-16 Spindle. TOP OF THE LINE! This allows for a much broader range of tooling options. See our ER-16 Collets Page For Details.
This system comes loaded with additional free goodies right now. A free ER-Coller set, Vise, 2 End Mills. MADE IN THE USA!
The Taig Micro Mill Includes The Industry Standard ER-16 Spindle. TOP OF THE LINE! This allows for a much broader range of tooling options. See our ER-16 Collets Page For Details.
The 2018 CR-ER Model... X axis travel is 9.5", Y travel is 5.5" and the Z travel is 6". Total height is 21-3/8" and total depth is 16-3/4". The unit has 1/2"-20 lead screws on the X,Y, & Z axis. Spindle speed ranges from 1,100 to 11,000 RPM.
The 2019 CR-ER Model... has 12" X travel, Y travel is 5.5" and the Z travel is 6". Total height is 21-3/8" and total depth is 16-3/4". The unit has 1/2"-20 lead screws on the X,Y, & Z axis. Spindle speed ranges from 1,100 to 11,000 RPM. The X axis table is 3.5" wide and 18" long! Only.... $1,199.00
The spindle accepts the industry standard ER-16 collets. This gives a much broader range of tool sizes that can be used. Look in our ER-16 collets page for details.
Includes the 1/4 H.P. Continuous Duty Spindle Motor As Shown.
- Height 21-3/8 in (manual) 26-3/8 in (CNC)
- Width 17 in (manual) 22 in (CNC)
- Depth 16-3/4 in (manual) 21 in (CNC)
- Weight 65 lbs (manual) 85 lbs (CNC)
- Maximum bearing runout 0.0004 in.
- X axis dovetails 45 deg.
- Y axis dovetails 90 deg.
- Z axis steel box ways
- 1/2"-20 leadscrews on X,Y,& Z
- All lead screw drives have friction adjustable micrometer dials in .001 inch increments
- Pulley type std. 5/8 in. bore multi-step vee belt.
- Construction - Steel, hard anodized aluminum on all moving components, adjustable brass gibs, and precision ground steel ways hand lapped for long life and accuracy.
- Travel in X axis 9.5 in. (Model 2018)
- Travel in X axis 12 in. (Model 2019)
- Travel in Y axis 5.5 in
- Travel in Z axis 6.0 in
- Table dimensions 3 1/2 x 15 1/2 inches (Model 2018)
- Table dimensions 3 1/2 x 18.4 inches (Model 2019)
- Maximum Z-distance to table 9.0 in
- Z-Axis swivel 90 degrees
- 6 spindle speeds 1,000-11,000 RPM (CR mill)
- Z axis column rotation up to 180 degrees
- Spindle head rotation 90 degrees
- ER-SPINDLE FEATURES
- Spindle Runout less than .0003
- Max spindle speed 11,000 RPM
- Sealed precision ball bearing Bearing OD 1.5748 in., ID 0.6692 in.
- Spindle nose 22mm X 1.5mm Spindle hole 0.406 in.
- Spindle ID taper 8 deg (16 deg included) Max. collet diameter 3/8 in.
- Pulley size 5/8 in. bore
- Ball Bearings in all leadscrew bearing blocks
Please Call Or E-Mail Us If You Have Any Questions.